Until recently, if I heard someone talking about Nature’s Sleep, I would have thought they were talking about mattresses. I had no idea that this company made other items such as slippers and pet beds!
I have tendonitis in both ankles so I experience a lot of pain in my feet. When I was offered a pair of Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Slippers, I was happy to accept! I chose the open toe slippers in mocha because it is finally starting to warm up here in Wisconsin and I thought the closed toe ones might get a little warm. Upon first impression of the slippers, I thought hmmm, they don’t look like they would be very special. However, when you look closer, you can see how thick the padding is and when you wear them, it feels like you are walking on a really luxurious plush carpet (we have laminate flooring). The slipper conforms to your foot to give you a comfort and support with each step.
There are two different styles of Nature’s Sleep slippers. They have both open-toe and closed toe terry slippers. They are both uni-sex and they come in a variety of colors. With the open toe, you can choose from mocha, lavender or pale blue and with the closed toe you have the choice of pale blue, sand or pink. You can see both styles and colors here— Nature’s Sleep. The retail prices are $25 for the open toe and $3o for the closed toe slippers. Make sure to keep reading. The details for the giveaway are below.
Information (taken from Nature’s Sleep):
Take a walk in the clouds and slip your feet into these open-toe terry slippers. The visco-elastic memory foam in the bottom of the sole contours and cradles your foot for luxurious comfort and support with each and every step. The warm, soft terry fabric ensures your feet stay cozy all year round.
- S, M, L, XL
- Inner sole 75% cotton/25% polyester; outer sole thermoplastic rubber; lining 100% polyester
Designed in the USA, Made in China.
Slipper Size Male Shoe Size Female Shoe Size Small 5″ and under 5″-6″ and under Medium 7″ and under 7″-8″ and under Large 9″ and under 9″-10″ and under Extra Large 11″ and under 11″-12″ and under
- High quality Genuine Nature’s Sleep Next Generation Memory Foam
- Provides pressure relieving comfort all day long
- Naturally conforms to your foot in cool comfort
- Distributes weight to reduce pressure points and improve circulation
- Ideal for indoor use on multiple surfaces
- Attractive style and look
Nature’s Sleep is allowing me to give away a pair of their luxurious slippers to one of my followers. Entering is simple, just fill out the entry form here— CLOSED
- By participating you have read Giveaway Rules
- Open to 18 yrs and older in the continental US, Void where prohibited
- Giveaway starts today and ends July 30th at 12:01 am EST
- Winner will be contacted within 72 hours of the close of the giveaway.
- Winner has 72 hours to reply to my email if not a new winner will be chosen
- This prize is sponsored by Nature’s Sleep
- This is no way affiliated, sponsored, or administered by facebook, twitter, or Google +. It is sponsored by Nature’s Sleep and hosted by Mommy’s Money Saving Obsession.
- I received a pair of open toe Nature’s Sleep slippers in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.