Winner: CONGRATS LISA N. I have sent you an email. Please respond within 24 hours.
When I was younger, I LOVED to play board games and Monopoly was one of my favorites. So when I was offered the opportunity to review the new board game Monopoly Millionaire and also give one away to one of my fans, I was very happy to have the chance.
There are a few things that are different than the regular Monopoly game. First of all, you are not trying to bankrupt anyone. Instead, the object of the game is to get to one million as fast as possible. That seems more positive to me! Each player starts with $372,000. That is a lot higher than the original game. Wouldn’t that be nice if that happened in real life? After each player receives their starting money, the remainder is placed in the center of the board. There is no need for a banker. Instead you need a property agent who will be in charge of the houses, hotels, and title deeds.
Another fun difference is that you can upgrade your mover to give you a better chance of winning. Each game piece has two other pieces in the set. Everyone starts off with the lowest game piece in their set. Once you pass go, you can upgrade to the next level for $50k. If you upgrade, your salary will increase.
When you start, each property starts with a fortune card on it. When you land on the property, you turn over the fortune card and follow its instructions.
There are still chance cards like in the original game but now we have Millionaire Lifestyle cards too. Some of the Chance and Millionaire Lifestyle cards have different options depending on what lifestyle you are leading (if you upgraded or not).
Just like the original Monopoly game, this one is a lot of fun. Do you like to play board games? Make sure to enter for your chance to win! Good luck!
To enter, fill out the Google form here-– Monopoly Millionaire entry. That is the only mandatory entry. If you would like extra entries, you can get one for liking Family Game Night Facebook Page or Hasbro Game Night on Twitter, leaving a blog comment on this post, following me on twitter, following me on facebook, and/or subscribing to my newsletter. Please fill in the Google form for each entry that you do.
Disclaimer: I was provided a Monopoly Millionaire board game so I could facilitate my review and also given the opportunity to host the giveaway from Hasbro. No other compensation was received.
- Open to US residents aged 18 or older. Void where prohibited.The giveaway runs from September 24, 2012- September 26, 2012 at 4 pm EST.
- Winner will be chosen randomly and contacted within 24 hours of the giveaway end
- Winner has 24 hours to reply to the email message
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or affiliated with Twitter, Facebook or Google
- You are providing your information to Mommy’s Money Saving Obsession for the sole purpose of entering the giveaway.
- Chances of winning the prize depend on how many people enter.
- Please see my complete list of giveaway rules here—Giveaway rules
- Sponsored by: Hunter Public on behalf of Hasbro Games
- There is one required entry which is to fill out the Google doc above. You can earn additional entries by signing up for my newsletter, following me on facebook, leaving a blog comment and following me on twitter. Please fill in the document for each extra entry that you have done.