Use your FREE waterpark ticket from Shell at the indoor and outdoor waterparks at Mt. Olympus
- Discover the all new Lost City of Atlantis, Mt. Olympus’ newest mega outdoor water fortress.
- 7 waterslides
- A massive dump bucket and geyser, which can shoot 12 stories high!
- Spinning champagne bowl, which propels riders down an enclosed AguaTube into a bowl there they ride centrifugal forces around the bowl
- Family raft slide and Boomerango Family Tube slide
- Medusa’s Indoor Water Park looks like a Mayan Jungle. With over 1,500 feet of water slides and a pirates ship in the center of the park with an interactive water play area
- Neptune’s Outdoor Waterpark is sure to make you splash, laugh and scream with delight
- Take your family down Tritons Fury
- Surf the gigantic Tidal wave pools
- Catch a water-rushing, board whirling exhilaration at Poseidon’s Rage
- Sit back, relax and tube down 2 endless rivers with 360 degree views of the park
I am also hosting a giveaway for a family four pack of Mt. Olympus Waterpark passes.
Please read my giveaway rules here— Giveaway rules
To enter, like the pages below and then go here to fill out the entry form–CLOSED
- The giveaway is open to US residents who are 18 or older.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Facebook.com, Google or Twitter,
- The giveaway will run from June 20th 2012- June 29th, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST.
- The winners will be chosen by Random.org and announced and contacted within 48 and will have 48 hours to reply to the email until a new winner will be chosen.
- The odds in winning a prize are dependent on how many entries there are.
- Fill in the Google document above.
- Multiple entries will be void
- You are providing your details to Mommy’s Money Saving Obsession in order to enter the giveaway. We will only use the information to contact you if you are a winner.
- Good luck!
- This posts was brought to you in partnership with the Wisconsin Mom Squad. I was provided waterpark passes to give away and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.